2. I can clip my own toenails. Yes sir. I did it today.
3. Not having to pee every 10 minutes. And having more than a few sad drops leave my body each time.
4. Sleeping on my back. Can't stress enough how much I missed that.
5. Not sure if I ever mentioned this, but for the last 5 months of my pregnancy, I developed a small, but weird rash on my right hip. The doctor tried to kill it with all sorts of natural remedies and finally we even resorted to an antibacterial type cream. Nothing worked. My doctor and I started jokingly referring to it as The Rash That Never Dies. Well, within 48 hours of giving birth, it disappeared.
6. Watching the number on the scale get smaller rather than larger = better.
7. No more wondering and fearing what labor will be like. It's over!
8. While I might be sleeping less (although only slightly, as my hip pain had been waking me in the night for months), the quality of my sleep is already better.
9. Bending over to pick things up on my own!
10. I now have three outfits that fit me, rather than just my Old Navy roll down jersey skirt. I wore that skirt every day for the last 2 weeks. I never want to see it again.