Thursday, April 9, 2009

Daily Note: April 9, 2009

Some photos (compliments of Katherine) from my birthday celebration follow. First is me opening my present immediately upon being picked up in Katherine's giant rental car.


The girls dropping me (and my double chin) off at the spa for my day of treats.
My friends freaking out and posing glamorously upon discovering the ridiculous
size of our hotel suite.




My two favorite desserts of all time. Dahlia Lounge coconut cream pie and a giant lemon tart.


All of my stylish friends having drinks and dessert in my ridiculous hotel suite.

Me with my handsome husband.


3 comments:

lindsey. said...

What double chin? You're crazy. You look fantastic and so happy. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I'm with Lins on this. I see not double chin (I however love my silhouettes because I can trim the chin if it's out of control one week - it's cheating, I know). You're looking great!

Kristin said...

I LOVE the second picture of you standing with everybody else behind. It's composed really well...way to go whoever took that one!