Saturday, September 24, 2011

September Orcas Trip

We had glorious weather for a weekend on Orcas earlier this month. These glasses my parents bought Edie crack me up. They walk the line of 80's hipster and total dork.Hat!
This photo is a long story, but funny even without it, no?
Note: empty egg cartons make great storage units for tiny toys and beach finds.
Speedy boat ride with Dad.
First Orcas beach fire:
Roasting sticks and classy adult beverages in beach-safe glasses.


Roasting marshmallows.
Smore.

1 comment:

lindsey. said...

It has occurred to me that you and Jeff are those people who always seem slightly dressed up, even when just hanging out at the cabin - what with your button-down shirts and fancy-collared sweaters. You put me in my bleach-stained wholly unflattering yoga pants and ten-year-old t-shirts to SHAME.