Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Chatty Cathy

This is both an example of Edie's chattiness as well as my desperate need to repeat her every word so as to ensure that no one is left wondering what my kid just said. This video isn't particularly special, it was just a candid moment of Edie chowing down on TJ's mac and cheese and talking with her mouth full. Most of the words she says in this video are harder to understand than normal as a result of the noodles she's stuffing in her face. My favorite moments:

1. The general fact that while eating she is obviously thinking to herself about her favorite thing right now - her singing lamb.

2. I love the moment when she gets the idea to clap. It's like she's just had the smartest idea EVER.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Watching this made me hungry for noodles!

Betsey said...

She is so chatty! And that hair! My goodness, when did it get to be so long?

Kathleen said...

I think I used to do the same thing with Javi when he first started speaking English. Oh dear.

lindsey. said...

Kids are so funny. I love how she eats.