Sunday, January 4, 2009

Daily Note: January 4, 2009

Maybe I should change the name of this blog to Jill's Weekly Note.

Sorry folks, been feeling a little under the weather of late and have been too sick to post anything other than whiny emails. In a nutshell, here's the deal with me of late:

1. Had a great New Year's Eve in Vancouver BC with our friends Chris and Beth. (side note: we drove an hour north before remembering that we'd left our passports at home thus adding over 2 hours of extra driving to our trip north. us=lame)
2. Celebrated Jeff's 33rd birthday on New Year's Day by singing "Old Man River" to him in a baritone voice.
3. Got sick.
4. It's effing snowing again!!! If it doesn't melt by morning I am going to be PISSED. I am DONE with the snow.
5. I leave Wednesday morning for a business slash pleasure trip to Washington DC. Business because I have to meet with some people about business while I'm there, pleasure because I'm bringing my Mother along and we're sticking around an extra night to explore the city. I have to go to DC a fair amount for work, but I'm always stuck in the hotel and never have the time or energy to actually see the city.

1 comment:

lindsey. said...

Hey Jill - I am taking my blog underground but would like to drag you down with me. Would you e-mail me at lahensrude@yahoo.com if you want to keep reading so I can send you the invite? Thanks!