Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily Note: January 16, 2009

Belated notes about this week's episode of The City (I missed the real time show and had to watch it online Tuesday night) -

Loved when Jay asked Whitney to be his girlfriend. Nervous about his shady roommate and his influence on Jay.

Does Olivia routinely make faces and tilt her head in a totally Heidi Montag manner? I believe the answer is yes. Also, do you think that when she agreed to be in the show she knew that she was being cast as the bitch? I don't. I think she assumed she was being cast as the beautiful coworker who knew the city like the back of her hand and would serve as Whitney's benevolent guide. Burn.

1 comment:

lindsey. said...

LOVED it when Jay asked Whit to be his girlfriend! How cute was that? To the contrary, I think Olivia is a bitch and likes that about herself and therefore knew that she was being cast as The City Bitch.

The head tilt-pout-condescending expression patented by Heidi Montag is something that I have been perfecting for some time now.