Monday, June 17, 2013

Unicorn

A few weeks ago Edie and I hit up the Ballard Sunday Market. It's become somewhat of a routine for us on Sundays after I get my weekly sleep-in. There was a face painter there that week and Edie sweetly looked up at me and busted out, "Can I get my face painted Mom? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" And I died. And said yes.

She asked the lady for a unicorn on one cheek and "some magic" on the other cheek. The "magic" ended up being some sparkly stars.







This is her 'I'm a badass unicorn eating this badass plum' face:
Thankfully it all came off easily with baby wipes. So says my trusty babysitter that night (Hi Amy!).

1 comment:

sandralbruton said...

Edie told me today that her house, if it should get painted, would look great in pink and purple. Now I know where this came from!!!