Sunday, April 25, 2010

Flip Sunday?

I guess I should just admit defeat and come out and say that Flip Friday is no more. I can't seem to get my act together in a scheduled type fashion. So while I can promise to continue uploading videos, I maybe can't promise that they will always fall on a Friday. Without further ado, here is a video taken last week of Edie's ever increasing crawling skills. She's really taken to my Clinique blush compact which you will see me using as bait.

Just in the last few days her love affair with my make-up has been replaced with an even more passionate love for the magazines stored in our coffee table. If you turn your back for more than 3 seconds, she's grabbing for a 2008 issue of Domino. Or perhaps a 2004 copy of Martha Stewart. Aaah, the acorn doesn't fall far from the tree - already she's obsessed with house magazines like her Father...

No comments: