Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daily Note: December 16, 2008

Apologies for the long absence. I've been super busy and keep thinking I'll upload some pictures to share our holiday party outings as well as our near death snowstorm-driving experience on Saturday night. But in combination with being super busy I am also incredibly lazy. So, no pictures. Instead of giving you actual content about what I've been up to, I feel that I need to share something I found on tv last night:

Drama High = the best tv special ever. This two hour special was put on by 20/20 and follows the making of a high school musical (not the lame ass movie, but a REAL high school musical). The musical in question was The Wiz. Having more than one personal connection to the concept of high school musicals, I was beyond sucked in. I hearted it so much that I (gasp) decided to keep watching it even when I knew the season finale for The Hills was starting. Because here's the deal - 20/20 doesn't rerun their specials 24 hours a day for 5 days like MTV does.

No comments: