Friday, July 1, 2011

Things you'd rather hear about

Probably include Edie's 22 month letter, which was due yesterday. But I just can't seem to get to the photo part of the letter, so you'll have to be patient and wait another day or two.

And may also include "after" photos of our front porch. I have no excuses for this.

But I just felt I needed to inform you that after watching several seasons of So You Think You Can Dance with longing for my old dancing days -- Which I should clarify, never included me dancing as well or looking as fit as any of the contenders on this show, but still... it was at some point a regularly part of my week. But I digress! I meant to say that after watching the show, I found a summer dance class put on by the 5th Avenue Theatre where I will learn full broadway dance numbers taught by the dancers from the big shows here! Pumped. And nervous that my lungs will explode during the first class because, out of shape much? I tried to visit the gym earlier this week (for the first time in a VERY long time) while Edie did her daycare drop-in and my abs STILL hurt from the handful of sit ups I did.

2 comments:

lindsey. said...

This is great! I fully support you making time for you and your interests. Bravo!

heidio said...

It's on. I'm coming with.