Friday, May 13, 2011

Playgroup

Every Thursday since the kids were about 5 months old, we've been getting together for Playgroup. I met these Mothers (and their children) at the drop-in class that I used to go to when Edie was a newborn. These days, with stomach bugs, colds, pink eye and other toddler diseases, it's rare that all of us are there at the same time, but whoever happens to have a (mostly) healthy kid shows up. Two weeks ago we had a bit of mediocre sunshine and played in my back yard. There were only three of us there with our girls, but I decided to take advantage of the natural light and take a few pictures.Edie and Mae looking out the front door, hoping that Danny and AJ will show up.
Buds.
Mae, pushing Chloe on my gardening cart.




Sarah and Chloe.
Alison and Mae.

1 comment:

lindsey. said...

Welcome back! I've missed you. How did the parties turn out?

Cute pics! Play group looks like a great time.