Sunday, April 24, 2011

Birthday Boy

Reid's birthday party was last weekend.

By far my favorite photo of Reid from that day. It captures one of my favorite "Reid expressions" perfectly. I think I'll call this his Serious Sally face.

It's really hard to believe it's been a whole year since we were meeting him for the first time in the hospital. Edie is very into birthdays right now; talking about the happy birthday song and trying to sing it quite frequently. In fact when we bought one of Reid's presents a few weeks ago, she had a complete melt down when we got home because she was ready to go straight to his house and give the present to him immediately. She stood at the front door sobbing his name over and over. Cute and annoying.
Ready for the party.


Blurry, but I love Reid's enthusiasm.


I bet Darrah Reid wouldn't be into the cake based on the fact that he's used to a super healthy diet and enjoys eating plain, uncooked, soft tofu, but dude I was WRONG. And happy to be so. He loved his cake.



Auntie Katherine flew in for the party.

Watching him chow down...

No comments: