1. When a blog only posts the first paragraph of a post and then you have to click on a link to "read more". I don't know why, but it's usually so annoying to me that I don't click on the link and never read the full post.
2. Nuts in baked goods. I firmly believe that nuts in a quick bread, brownie, muffin or cookie RUIN the entire thing. I have a strong memory of being at the Bellingham Country Club as a child, taking a break from swimming and getting a brownie at the concession stand, knowing that I would have to spend 30 minutes picking every single piece of nut out of the thing before I could even take a bite.
3. When Jeff goes to bed before me. I don't have any logical explanation for this, but it throws my whole night off when I come upstairs to get ready for bed and find all the lights off and Jeff in bed before me. Thankfully this only happens like 3 times a year, but Jeff thinks it's hilarious how bent out of shape I get about it.
4. Washing sippy cups. SO ANNOYING. So annoying in fact, that I can't go into detail about this without getting super annoyed.
5. A weak handshake. I'm always so perplexed by people who delivery weak, limp handshakes. What's the story there? Do they not realize how off putting it is?
6. When Trader Joe's frozen items aren't ready after being in the oven for the proper amount of time. Is my freezer extra freezy or my oven extra weak or does Trader Joe not test out his directions before printing them on his frozen lasagnas? I think the latter. Former? I never know how to use the former/latter phrase. Perhaps that should be pet peeve number 7.
What are your pet peeves?