Saturday, October 18, 2008

Daily Note: October 18, 2008

Two different conversations with my husband last night.

#1. Over dinner-

Jill: I feel like this construction will never end, I'm sick of eating dinner standing up in the kitchen.

Jeff: Pretend your camping.

Jill: I HATE CAMPING!

Jeff: maddest camper ever.

***************************************
#2. During drive to Home Depot-

Jill: Are you getting a haircut soon?

Jeff: (annoyed) YES, I have one scheduled for Tuesday!

Jill: Dude, you gotta keep that shit in check. It's way too long.

silence

Jeff: (quietly) Maybe I'm growing a tail.

silence

Jill: That's a terrible idea.

Jeff: I bet I'd be the only banker with a tail.

1 comment:

lindsey. said...

Love these little insights in to your life.

And I have been living in an on-again, off-again construction zone for 2 years, so I feel your pain. And I know all about hot dates at Home Depot.